Motip Bitumen protective agent 500
Protective equipment for the underside of vehicles. Bitumen is resistant to weather influences and weak acids and bases and has an excellent anti-corrosive effect. Bitumen is permanently elastic and sound-absorbing.
- Permanently elastic
- Very good adhesion
- Resistant to weather influences
- Resistant to weak acids and bases
- Excellent anti-corrosion performance
- Sound dampening
- Before use, read and follow the instructions on the packaging carefully
- Remove peeling old paint residue and rust and sand afterwards.
- The substrate must be clean, dry and free of grease.
- Bring the package to room temperature.
- Ideal processing temperature 15 to 25°C.
- Shake the package before use.
- Apply the Bitumen in the desired layer thickness
- The drying time depends on the ambient temperature, the humidity and the applied layer thickness.
Hazard Statements (CLP):
- H222-H229 Extremely flammable aerosol. Pressurized container: may burst if heated
- H315 Causes skin irritation.
- H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
- H336 May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- H411 Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
Guarantee 2 years Contents [ml] 500
ManufacturerThe Dutch Motip develops high quality car and car overalls. The car racks and car rails are ideal for editing, for example, the rims, car lights and brake pads. For tuning, styling and creative design.
Expected delivery date:
Day after tomorrow
Underseal UBS schwarz Bitumen 500